8.17.2010

lonely

there is a criket beeping outside my window.
a summer night.
lately i really have a very creative mind.
thanks to my very best friend.
i suddenly realize i always have the best stories around me,inside me.
i hope i can keep this in mind and keep going.
an almost nightmare like year,it is coming to an end finally.
( and i have no one else to blame but myself )
soon i can put myself together
soon i can wish you well
and hope
someone else has healed you and you can love again.
and someone will call you babe.
and love you as much as i can ,more than i can.
i really really wish that.
about the things that i can't overcome or comfort,
i am trying to learn and understand.
forgive me for doing the things i did.
on a night like this,i am not feeling lonley when my kitty is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment